FREE SHIPPING OVER $300* | 2020 & 2019 AHIA NATIONAL & STATE WHOLESALER OF THE YEAR!
Hair loss Treatment
So, you’ve used and LOVED Dr Bald Shampoo, now it’s time for the Daily Lotion. With this two-part treatment, you’ll leave the skin soft and oh-so hydrated. The Shampoo cleaned the scalp and this lotion will deliver naturally nourishing components. Say goodbye to rashes, tightness, and dry skin with this award-winning lotion.
- Patented ultra-clean applicator
- A special scalp care line for bald people
- No sulphates or parabens. Only natural, aromatic ingredients.
- Activates the capillary microcirculation, anti-inflammatory characteristics
- Are you a barber? Add this set to your products.
Dr Bald Shampoo is the type of innovation you can expect from Beardburys. This award-winning shampoo doesn’t just embrace men with bald hair – they celebrate it! An ultra-gentle formula for the scalp, Dr Bald Shampoo soothes and hydrates the skin, while removing oil.
- Provides in-depth cleaning for the scalp
- Removes dirt, grime and oil
- Anti-inflammatory action, no nasties!
- Leaves the skin hydrated, soft and oh-so-sexy (with an inviting aroma)
- Won first prize as ‘Best New Innovation’ in 2018
HCF-ACT-SPC-R-1216-80With gentle and natural ingredients, Enhance is suitable for people suffering with dandruff, and inflamed, irritated & itchy scalps. Enhance is designed to help restore the natural goodness in your hair that everyday stresses constantly deplete. Regular use of Activance Enhance boosts the vital hair nutrients Rhodanide, MSM and amino acids, helping to maintain general hair and scalp health. Recommended for those who want to: Replenish nutrient-depleted hair Re-energise lifeless or slow-growing hair Improve hair condition and manageability A nutritive, weightless leave-in treatment, Enhance contains extracts from the Pure Essentials Oils of Orange Blossom, Geranium and Rose. Now with hydrolysed Corn and Beetroot Extracts for further protection and growth, Enhance is gentle on scalps while helping to foster ideal growing conditions. For those with fine and thinning hair, see our handy product selection guide to help you choose the most appropriate leave-in treatment for your hair and scalp type.