FREE SHIPPING OVER $500 | MEMBER BENEFITS
TERMS + CONDITIONS
Welcome to Hair Beauty Co-op Ltd website (“The Website”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Hair Co-op”)
Please carefully read the terms and conditions that are detailed below as they form the basis of the sale agreement between you and Hair Beauty Co-op.
If you proceed to access the website then you are acknowledging to Hair Beauty Co-op Ltd that you have read, understand and agree with the terms, conditions and policies.
Hair Beauty Co-op Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions and policies at any time so we suggest that you review them prior to the completion of your purchase.
We hope to quickly correct any textual, graphical or factual errors in our website content. No matter what the error is, from a misspelled word, missing or incorrectly matched photographs, to broken hyperlinks, please contact us, and we will fix it ASAP. We are 100% committed to you and the accuracy of our website; however, we do not guarantee that the product descriptions on our website or other content are current, reliable, complete or accurate. If a product you buy from us is not as described or as you perceived, your only course of action is a full refund within 14 days of purchase after you return the product in its complete and unused condition.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties. Hair Beauty Co-op Ltd are not responsible for any of the contents from the linked websites. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing any Third Party Sites it is an activity undertaken by you at your own risk.
Hair Beauty Co-op Ltd will always try our best to ensure the prices on our website are accurate and up to date. We reserve the right to alter prices of products without notice.
In the rare event that a price is changed at the time you are placing the order then we will honour the price on our web store at the time of your order.
Our prices include GST and do not include postage and handling.
Please note that the price match cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is only applicable at the time of the transaction and will not be a continuous offer online or in-store as prices may be subject to change.
An The Hair Beauty Co-op team member will check the following compliance before approving competitive price match :
• The competitor must be Australian-based and price must be in Australian dollars
• The catalogue, voucher or quote shown to us must be currently valid
• The product must be the same or identical to our product
• The product/s must be in-stock and available in the quantity requested by the competitor
• Competitor conditions, including and not limited to payment type, delivery, trade or retail pricing and taxation are met in the pricing presented to us
• We reserve the right to limit quantities based on our availabilities and policies
• Price match policy applies only to full priced items. If a competitor’s advertised price is listed as a sale item, The Hair Beauty Co-op will price match, however, we cannot Price beat.
• Any more than one correct Price match at request on different products from any one consumer will require an order to be placed over the phone through head office. Discounts will then be applied by one of our customer service representatives to your order.
Exclusions apply on price match that does not comply with The Hair Beauty Co-op, including:
• Brand distributor pricing
• Cashback offers
• Duty-free pricing
• Used items or in floor stock condition
• Liquidation or clearance sales
• Payment surcharges
• Reproductions of competitor vouchers
• Showroom or exhibited stock
• Stock returned for repairs
• Website and store pricing for other countries
• Website or store based auction vendors including eBay, Gumtree, Grays Online etc.
The Hair Beauty Co-op reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time, without notice. Updated terms and conditions will be published on the website. In-store and online pricing may be lower than our advertised prices to ensure an everyday low price. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Price match Guarantee, please do not hesitate to contact us via the “Contact Us” page on our website or call our customer service team on 1800 635 545.
I apply to be admitted as a member of Hair Beauty Co-op Limited and be allotted 1 share of $1 in the Co-operative. In full payment for the membership and administration fee, I enclose the sum of $30.00.
I acknowledge that the Co-operative has made available for inspection at the Co-operative’s registered office at 237 Grote St Adelaide SA 5000 a copy of the consolidated rules of the Co-operative (“Rules”), a copy of all special resolutions that would apply to a prospective member passed by the members of the Co-operative (except those relating to amendments of the Rules) and a copy of the latest annual financial reports of the Co-operative.
I agree to be bound by the Rules.
In making this application I declare as follows:
1. I am associated with the Hair and Beauty Industry
2. To maintain my membership I must purchase goods valued not less than ten dollars ($10 excluding GST) in any financial year in the immediately preceding period of three consecutive financial years, to establish and maintain active membership of the cooperative
I understand that:
1. The Board will consider my application and, if approved, I will be allotted the share and my name will be entered on the Register of Members. I will not receive any notification of acceptance of my membership application. If my application is rejected, the Co-operative will send me a written notification and a refund of my membership application moneys and administrative fee (without interest) to the address specified on this form within 60 days of such rejection, and my entitlement to use the Co-operative card issued to me upon application will cease;
2. The Co-operatives National Law as amended from time to time ("the CNL") requires the Rules to impose a duty on all persons who become members to be active members of the Co-operative. To remain an active member, I must make a purchase from the Co-operative $10.00 or more over a three-year period.
a) If my application is accepted, I will be deemed to be an active member of the Co-operative for a period of three years from the date on which my name is entered on the Register of Members (“Period”);
b) My active membership of the Co-operative will cease if I fail to spend more than $10.00 (excluding GST) in the preceding 3 years.
c) If I have been an active member for more than 12 months, I will be entitled to vote or stand for election on the Board.
4. The Co-operative may at its discretion change these Membership Terms and Conditions at any time without giving me prior written notice. Upon becoming a member of the Co-operative, I agree to receive communications from the Co-operative by email or other electronic means about its products and services and third-party partner information and offers (including, but not limited to, news, travel, charity, financial and telecommunication goods and/or services) that the Co-operative believes may be of interest to me. I understand that to the extent permitted under the CNL the Co-operative may also provide notification to me by way of the Co-operative’s website at www. hairbeautycoop.com.au. I understand that I may opt out of receiving communications at any time by selecting the opt-out function in the communications from the third party. I may opt out of communications from Hair Beauty Co-op Ltd by logging into my account at www.hairbeautycoop.com.au and updating my preferences.